The Catholic Miscellany is one of the most cost-effective newspapers in which to advertise. If you wish to reach an audience receptive to Catholic values, services and goods, please contact us:
Or fill our our convenient online form below.
About The Miscellany
The Catholic Miscellany is the official newspaper of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Charleston, which comprises the entire state of South Carolina.
- Delivered directly to nearly 28,000 homes every other Thursday
- Coverage of 114 parishes and missions across the state of South Carolina
- Subscriber profile: middle class, college-educated, active in their parish
- Estimated readership: 64,400+
- Official news from the Diocese of Charleston
- Local, state, national and international news and feature stories
- Calendar of events for parishes and organizations
- Consistent winner of Catholic Press Association and South Carolina Press Association awards year after year
- Advertising must be in compliance with Catholic teaching and is subject to approval
- We do not accept political campaign, alcoholic beverage, tobacco, raffle, gambling or bingo ads
- Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the views or endorsements of The Catholic Miscellany, the Diocese of Charleston, or the Bishop of Charleston
- Pre-payment is required from first-time advertisers
Print ad sizes
All ads should be submitted in high-resolution color pdfs (preferred) or jpgs (CMYK). For additional specs, see the above document.
- Cost is based on current subscription numbers: currently $60 per thousand at 28,000.
- Insert dimensions must not exceed 11″ x 5.25″ and must be pre-folded when necessary
- Inserts must be received by our printer three weeks prior to issue publishing date, shipped to:
The Catholic Miscellany
c/o Florida Sun Printing
54024 Cravey Road, Callahan, FL 32011
Web ad sizes